Home Remedies for Oily Skin: Natural remedies to make at home
Oily skin is characterized by an excessive accumulation of sebum. This type of skin appears in the form of acne, enlarged pores, blackheads, or shine. let’s talk about Home remedies for oily skin
Oily skin and pimples are very challenging to manage. Still, home remedies oftenly reduce symptoms without the use of prescription drugs or expensive skin care products. Here are 4 home remedies for oily skin you can try while staying at home.
Oily skin sometimes becomes a headache for those who suffer from it. This type of skin is thicker and has pores, which implies that the skin has a look brighter and is more prone to acne, pimples, and blackheads.
From A Healthy Point, we propose 4 home remedies with which to combat the effects of this type of skin is very simple.
The properties of this popular plant make it the perfect ingredient for skincare. One of the applications of aloe vera is to use it to regulate the level of oil in the skin.
One of the options for applying aloe vera is to cut an aloe leaf, extract the glass and use the liquid that spills to apply it to a clean face. You also have the option of applying aloe vera crystal pieces directly to your skin.
Egg whites with lemon
The egg white mask with lemon is an excellent ally to clean the skin of your face. Helps you deal with acne.
To make this mask you will only need an egg white and the juice of half a lemon. According to a 2008 studyTrusted Source, lemons also have antibacterial abilities. However, this remedy is not a good choice for people with egg allergies.
The steps you have to follow to make an egg white with the lemon mask are very simple:
- Separate the whites from the egg yolk and place them in a container.
- Beat the egg white until little foam forms.
- Add and mix the egg white with the juice of half a lemon.
Read Also: What kind of Yogurt is good for face mask
This fruit helps to cleanse the skin on your face and to keep the oil on your skin at bay, reducing excess oil on the skin.
A simple mask for which you only need a cucumber, an egg white and a tablespoon of lemon juice. The steps to follow are very easy:
- Remove the skin from the cucumber.
- Put the cucumber in the blender with an egg white and a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients and you will have your mask ready.
In addition to being a food rich in vitamins A, C, E, B6, proteins and minerals , tomato masks help you limit the production of fat on your face.
To make a tomato mask you have, on the one hand, the option of placing different slices of this fruit on the face or, on the contrary, crush it beforehand and apply it on the skin like any other mask.
Four simple remedies with which you will not let the oily skin on your face worry you again. What remedy do you choose?
Basic skin care
In addition to home remedies, basic skin care routines may improve oily skin:
- washing with warm water, using a gentle soap
- avoiding soaps with added fragrances, moisturizers, or harsh chemicals
- stopping the use of rough washcloths or loofahs, to minimize friction that can stimulate skin and lead to more oil
Daily routines for oily skin
In addition to home remedies, a person can follow daily routines that can help reduce oily skin, including:
- washing the face twice a day with warm water
- using water-based products
- making dietary changes such as avoiding greasy foods and trans fats
- eating a well-rounded diet full of whole foods
- remaining hydrated
- avoiding touching the face throughout the day
- applying moisturizer daily
- avoiding sleeping in makeup