The natural home remedies for dry hair, damaged hair, rough, and mistreated. Dry hair considers an evil that many women can not suffer. And it is that the use of chemical products frequently, the hardness of the water, the use of inappropriate shampoos, and the lack of care can make our hair end up looking dull and very battered. Changing our habits and taking care of our hair a little more will be of great help, but at OneHowTo.com we also propose some home remedies for dry hair that will help you regain your health.
7 Home Remedies for Dry Hair & Rough Hair
- Hydrate Your Scalp For Dry Hair
- Maintain a Proper Routine
- Remedies for Dry Hair is Warm Olive Oil
- Almond Oil For Dry Hair
- Egg Mask For Dry Hair
- Yogurt for Dry Hair
- Honey, Egg and Almond Oil
Also Read: How to Pretreat Gray Hair
1- Hydrate Your Scalp
The state of our hair is a reflection of the health of our scalp, so the first thing to keep in mind if your hair is Dry is that your scalp urgently needs hydration, not only through home remedies but also by making changes in your routine.
2- Maintain a Proper Routine
To begin, take into account some tips to maintain a proper routine and thus promote the health of your hair, in this way you can improve coarse hair and increase its well-being.
- Wash your hair with warm water and avoid very hot water, which damages and weakens it.
- Maintain a healthy diet and increase your intake of foods rich in vitamins that benefit your hair , as its health begins from the inside out.
- Limit and if possible avoid the use of devices that dry the hair, such as dryers and irons.
- Moderate the frequency with which you dye your hair, don’t forget that the dye contains harmful chemicals.
- Always choose shampoos and masks suitable for your hair type and with moisturizing ingredients.
3- Remedies for Dry Hair is Warm Olive Oil
One of the best home remedies for Dry hair is warm olive oil, which is used as a lotion to massage the scalp and offer good hydration. You should apply it to the scalp before washing the hair, massaging gently for a few minutes to stimulate circulation. Then put on a shower cap and let it work for 30 minutes.
Remove the hat and wash your hair regularly. You can apply this treatment twice a week.
4- Almond Oil For Dry Hair
Almond oil is also one of the home remedies for hair that will help increase hydration and health. Apply it following the steps above, you can also use it 2 times a week for 30 minutes.
Also Read: is Yogurt is good for face mask?
5- Egg Mask For Dry Hair
The egg is an ingredient widely used in natural cosmetics, and it has multiple benefits, being a great ally to treat Dry and damaged hair. The egg mask that we propose is made by mixing the yolk, a little olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
With this product, massage your scalp and the rest of the hair and leave it on for 20 minutes before removing it. You can apply it 1 or 2 times a week.
6- Yogurt for Dry Hair
An ideal home remedy for coarse hair is plain, unsweetened yogurt. As with milk, this ingredient is a powerful moisturizer that nourishes your hair. Its application is very simple, you just have to place it on your scalp and on the rest of the hair, gently massaging it. Leave on for 20 minutes and remove washing as you normally do.
7- Honey, Egg and Almond Oil
We prepare this mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 raw egg (with yolk and white), and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. In this case, we are going to let it act overnight, so after applying the mask, wrap your hair with a plastic shower cap. When you wake up, wash it off. This mask will get healthy, silky, and smooth hair.
Home remedies to treat dry and damaged hair
There are multiple ways to treat your dry hair at home with natural remedies. Everyone becomes crazy with dry hair and falling fair here are Some of the home remedies for dry hair include using hair oils, applying the mask, egg mask, and increasing the intake of vitamin capsules like omega-3s in your diet others.
- On Dry Apply Butter for massage.
- Applying yogurt and oil mask for damage hai.
- Avocado paste is best included Vitamin A & E.
- Wash your hair with tea.
- Add egg to your shampoo.
- Keep Using hair oils very next day.
- Applying Apple cider vinegar mask.